Black Desert Training is offering a fun and safe off road experience day. On a bike to suit you and riding kit provided you will expect a morning of off road skills to get you going and an afternoon riding our various trails around our enduro/mx and moorland venue.
You will have a selection of bikes to choose from including Suzuki DRZ 400s, Honda CRF 230s and those who require shorter bikes we have Yamaha 125 large and small wheeled so we really can cater for everyone.
- Meet at the venue, sign on and get kitted up at 9.30
- Safety briefing and intro to your bike for the day
- 10am – Basic off road skills eg standing position, throttle control and off road braking, cornering off road
- Trail ride
- Basic skills
- Trail ride
- We will have a full afternoon riding around our enduro/MX and moorland tracks.
- Finish and packup by 3.30
We will be based at Hafod -y Dafal Farm, Aberbeeg, South Wales. Deep in the Welsh Valleys you will be impressed by the spectacular views and variety of terrain. We have a great beginners pad to learn the basic skills and there is a mix of motocross track, forest enduro trails and moorland riding.
Fri May 1st FULLY BOOKED
Fri June 5th BOOK NOW
Fri July 3rd BOOK NOW
£240 with hire bike and kit
£120 with own bike
WE ALSO OFFER VOUCHERS WHICH MAKE A FANTASTIC GIFT! VOUCHER
For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
01443 – 413578